Under the direction of the Vice President of Safety, the Safety Specialist will oversee: regulatory compliance in the field and fabrication shops, injury prevention, risk assessment, communications, and safety training. This position will be based out of Mansfield, Ohio and will require travel throughout Northcentral and Central Ohio.
- OSHA 500 Certified, OSHA 30 certifications, First Aid/CPR/AED, Forklift Training, MEWP, Crane Safety, Fall Protection, Rigging/Signaling required or willingness to complete within sixty (60) days from date of hire
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- 4 years of Construction experience
- 2 -5 years of Safety experience