Our Special Projects Group (SPG) offers alterations, maintenance repair, additions, tenant fit-outs, and construction of stand-alone facilities.
Based on our ability to self-perform on larger projects, we are able to monitor quality, cost and scheduling; so we can provide a finished project on time and within budget.
We specialize in steel fabrication and erection for buildings, joists/deck, stairs and railings and miscellaneous metals (including pipe supports, bollards and racking).
- 14,000 sf of fabrication space
- 3,000 sf paint shop
- 8,000 tons/year – current capacity
- 1,100 tons – largest single job to date
- Certified AISC fabricator and erector
- Nucor Building Systems authorized distributor of pre-engineered buildings
Our team is experienced in a variety of concrete pours and finishing, averaging 2 million sf of flatwork per year.
- Building foundations, concrete walls, structural columns and beams
- Slab on grade, structural slabs and elevated slabs on deck
- Structural and pan-filled stairs
- Concrete paving, sidewalks, curbs and bollards
- Pumping, telebelt and line dragon rental
- Polishing, decorative staining, epoxy floor coatings and densifying
We self-perform the installation of a variety of materials including: brick, CMU, natural stone, cast stone, air barrier systems and cultured stone.
- Largest single aggregate masonry project to-date is $6M
- Average 60 employed masons
- Membership in the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Ohio Mason Association